This Cheesecake is almost a miracle. From the top to the bottom it’s all no-bake. It’s so easy that you can whip it up in the morning and serve it for dinner with very little effort. The traditional cheesecake is delicious, but can be labor intensive and then fooling with that water bath can be intimidating for some of us. Try this simple no-bake cheesecake and you will be pleasantly surprised with the results.
This is another Everyday Food recipe from Sara Carey that is a no-bake wonder.
No-Bake Cheesecake from Everyday Food July/August 2013
Yield: 10 servings
- 15 graham cracker ( 8 ounces) or 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 8 – ounce packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (full-fat)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped
- 2 cups fresh berries
- In a food processor pulse graham crackers until finely ground. You will have about 2 cups.
- Add butter to the crumbs, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, and salt. Pulse until combined.
- Press evenly onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy about 3 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup powdered sugar, 1 cup Greek yogurt, 2 teaspoon vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in the cream that has been whipped.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into the crust and smooth top.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Combine berries and remaining 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Run a knife around edge of cake and release side to remove from pan.
- Top with berries and juices.
- One Year Ago Coffee Cake
- Two Years Ago Crescent Rolls filled with Chocolate
- Three Years Ago Apple Muffins
50 responses to “No-Bake Cheesecake”
its easy to whip up in the morning and serve for dinner
I’ve never used a food processor, but know that I know what it is, I’m definitely going to have to start using one.
make sure the cream is fluffy before adding it to the pan.
I never heard of a cheesecake that you didnt need to bake.
I learned that you should run a knife around the edge of the cake and release the sides to remove the cake from the pan.
it takes little effort to make and very esay to eat
You have to cool for at least 8 hours or overnight
from the past, i feel like i had to bake cheesecake. i didnt think there was a no bake cheesecake
i dont realy know how to fold in th cream. we did it last year i just dont remember.
I learned when you make the crust you have to add butter to the crumbs.
let it stand for 8 hours overnight till its firm.
It has to be refrigerated for 8 hours overnight.
when you’re beating the cream cheese don’t stop until it’s fluffy.
Easy to make in the morning, NO BAKE!! turn up.
run knife around pan befor cutting it
no bake cheesecake takes very little effort.
I learned that you use greek yogrut.
To remove a cake from pan run a knife around edge of cake and release side.
I never knew to put powdered sugar in a cheesecake.
i would of use crisco insted of normal stick butter, melted. thanks!
i didnt know it was harder to make bake cheesecake then non-bake cheesecake
I learned what food prcessor was and how to use it.
I did not know that there was a cheescake that didnt have to be baked.
I learned that when you make this you have to fold the ingriedients in instead of mixing
Run a knife around edge of cake and release side to remove from pan.
Use a food processor to pulse the graham crackers.
you refrigerate it to let it firm
a food processor can be used to ground graham crackers
it can be labor intensive.
• It doesn’t take a lot of effort to make.
I never knew that you could use crackers to make a pie crust.
i learned you dont have to cook cheese cake
i learned tat the top of the cake is all no -bake
Use a knife to make sure the edges don’t stick
I had no clue there was a cheesecake that you didnt need to bake
i learned that greek yogurt can be used in cheese cake. i had no idea i hate yogurt and love cheese cake.
cheesecake has to be left to firm up for at least 8 hours
I learned that all you need to make your own pie crust is gram crackers, some butter and sugar, and a little salt.
I did not know there was a cheesecake that you didnt need to bake
i learned that you can pulse the graham cracker crumbs in a food processor to make a crust
I learned you don’t have to bake a cheesecake, you can just leave it in the fridge for 8 hours.
I didn’t know the traditional cheesecake was so labor intensive.
You don’t have to bake the Cheesecake.
I learned that you can run a knife around the edge of cake to remove it from the pan.
pour cream cheese mixture into the crust and smooth the top
It’s easier to break the graham crackers in the food processor than by hand.
I learned in the process of making the crust, that you should add butter to the crumbs
I learned that cheesecake is really easy to make.
You don’t have to bake this cheesecake. You have to add butter to the crumbs
greek yogurt is a primo ingredient, but i’ve never used it in a cheesecake! i love the no-bake style, especially in the heat of august and september. 🙂