Love this recipe!!! My neighbor Kim had these had a party and I must have eaten 12 without even thinking. They are so good. There is nothing better than finding a great recipe that takes less than 10 minutes to put together and is healthy. I’ve served these at least six times this summer and everyone is so amazed. You will be,too. Just keep this idea in your back pocket for your next get together. It is a hit for sure. Hope your summer is going well. My vacation time is coming to an end as of July 31!
Enjoy this summertime recipe all year-long by using grape tomatoes that are always available.
Caprese Salad from my neighbor Kim
- Grape Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil Leaves or Baby Spinach Leaves
- Fresh mozzarella Cheese ( I love using the Mozzarella Pearls)
- Balsamic Glaze
- Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix (can purchase a 3.75 oz jar)
- Cut mozzarella Cheese in small 1/2 in. chunks or use the cute little pearls.
- Place basil or spinach leaf on toothpick, then tomato lengthwise, and last Mozzarella Cheese.
- Mix Balsamic Glaze with ranch dressing seasoning. For about 20 skewers I used 1/4 cup of glaze and about 1/2 teaspoon of the seasoning. Whisk together.
- Right before serving drizzle skewers with the glaze
- One Year Ago Bolognese Lasagna with Porcini-ricotta Filling
- Two Years Ago How to Freeze Creamed Corn
- Three Years Ago Apricot Bars
5 responses to “Caprese Salad on a Toothpick”
the Balsamic Glaze looks like chocolate to me and i didnt know it was from italy
how do you make the balsamic glaze?
You can purchase the balsamic glaze at the grocery store.